Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Wouldn't you like to know.

1. If you could have dinner with anybody, who would you choose?  Hmmm..... John Wayne. Is that weird? He reminds me of my grandpa and he worked in film in one of the most amazing eras! Back when people still referred to Hollywood as Tinseltown.....aww.....sigh.
2. What's your favourite cocktail/wine/mocktail? Asti! or Midori Sours...yum!
3. If you could have any job in the world, apart from your current job, what would you be? An actress, naturally.
4. If you could change your name what would you change it to? Julia or Julianne. I have always wanted to be called Jewls. It might have something to do with my slight obsession with Julia Roberts or maybe the way it sounded when Dermot Mulroney called her that in My Best Friends Wedding. 
5. Are you a summer or winter person? Between the two choices I would say winter but my all time favorite season is fall.  
6. Are you a saver or a spender? A spender with regrets and returns.
7. If you could live in any era (i.e. 40s, 60s etc)? Late 40's or early 50's.
8. What's one place you want to visit before you die? Disneyworld, yeah that's right.
9. If you were an animal, what would you be and why? A bald eagle. Um hello... you could fly! And know one would kill you because your an endangered animal!
10. Name your favourite colour. Purple
11. What's your favourite blog at the moment? Spricket24 on YouTube, I LOVE her audio blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment