Friday, April 27, 2012

diamond gothic.

I haven't been on in so long! My goodness, i missed my little blog that could. So i just have to share with anyone who might be reading this blog my latest obsession! DIAMOND GOTHIC. It's a rotating Internet novel that just captivated me right away. You can find it on Zooey Deshannel's site HelloGiggles.com. If you know me then you know it is no secret at all that I am a big Bethany Joy Lenz fan. I followed her throughout the run of One Tree Hill and I fell in love with her voice when she sang on the show as well. From that i realized how original and unique she was based off her blog and i can proudly say i log onto it everyday to see what she is up to. Another thing about Bethany is her love for anything vintage like myself. But back to my point she is just one of the three authors of Diamond Gothic. Basically her and the other two authors (Abigail Spencer and JC Coccoli) take turns writing each chapter. They never know what will happen next until it's there turn to add to the story. Pretty genius if you ask me! It's like the readers get to be excited with them as the story is created. Its the beautiful collaboration of wonder and improvisation. I just love it! The story is centered around a girl named Annabel Mason and it's set in Savannah, GA in 1929. With three incredibly smart authors behind the project there are no limits as to where this drama/murder mystery will go. I am anxiously awaiting chapter 8!!!! Do yourselves a favor and check it out! I'll be back no doubt with my review of upcoming chapters. Until next time I bid you adieu.


http://hellogiggles.com/?s=diamond+gothic

http://diamondgothic.com/






Currently Listening to: "I Left My Heart In San Francisco" By Tony Bennett

No comments:

Post a Comment